lördag 28 april 2012

Robin's Playground on flickr.

I think this is the best solution. It is probably possible to create some kind of group on facebook, but I want everyone to be able to comment and upload as they please. All you have to do is the following:

Go to www.flickr.com/photos/robinhasadream and then go to profile. There you will see my groups, I have only one which is conveniently called Robin's Playground. Join in to be a member and you can upload an image of what you have done with the weeks prompt. I you want to.

I am very excited to see that we are a group of people allready! It is going to be so much fun to share with you and maybe get to know you a bit.

Love!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have been fighting with Flickr lately and can't get into my account, but once I do I'll be there :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry to hear you've got trouble with the techie demons. I hope they leave you alone soon and that I have time to update what I have on Flickr until you get there :).

      Love!
      Robin

      Radera