fredag 13 april 2012

challenge for today

Oh, me and the computer... I cannot believe how scared, nervous and easily frustrated I get. Before I even sit down to start my heart starts to pound and I feel that anger building up that comes from not knowing what you are doing and screwing up. So what complicated task have I been facing?

Creating a signup form for a newsletter. Muchos difficult, no? So easy, and so userfriendly, and yet... I clench my jaws, my fingers fumble, I absolutely have to eat two cinnamon rolls real quickly. I am a fairly smart person, so why is it that every time I have to do something "techy", I turn into a nervous freak? Anybody else recognize this? This is just one of many challenges in this process of trying to make a living as a multiartist. I know I have to overcome it. And today I did this. Now you can sign up for a newsletter. It all has standard templates since I didn't have the nerves to start playing around with the HTML. See if I ever get there... If I do, and manage it, I will open a bottle of champagne. And drink it. With strawberries. Possibly pata negra. Not at once though.

Anyhoooow.... I will start sending out the newsletter hopefully once a week. I don't know exactly what to put in them yet. Something to inspire you, of course updates on project Robin's Playground when that takes off, and who knows what else :). I'm really nervous. And very happy to get to learn these things, and I hope I will get to communicate with you also through the letters!

And now to the rest of the daily tasks: call about a job and create some! (Maybe a post on that later, if not, then tomorrow)

Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar