onsdag 11 april 2012

I remind myself.



In this time of my life I often feel a bit fragmented. I have so many different threads I need to follow. So many different things to remember doing and follow up on. Since I, for natural reasons, from time to time lack sleep and energy, and don't get to see many other people except for baby L during the day, I sometimes end up feeling a little bit disconnected from the world.

Then I just have to remind myself: All is one.

So simple. All is one. We are all part of an enormous web, of a great energyflow, of... call it what you want. A greater whole. (Almost wrote hole - must be the depressive part of me wanting the word ;)).

I don't know why, but I fing this immensly comforting. That the strangers in the street, the trees and the stars are all part of me and I of them. That all living things are my kin.


Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar