tisdag 3 januari 2012

oil crayons.

I really do have the worst photosituation at home right now. Half of our lamps have quit working and it's so dark outside basically no light comes in through the windows, and the light we do have come from spots, so it's really difficult getting a more general light without shadows ruining the picture. And of course I don't really know a lot about photography ;).

So, excuses made: here are a few scetches/drawings I made in one of my favorite medias - oil crayons!




2 kommentarer:

  1. I just bought myself some oil crayons yesterday and are playing with them today

    lots of love from susan in australia

    SvaraRadera
  2. How do you like them? I hope you are having lots of fun! Have you drawn, painted etcetera before?

    Love,
    Robin

    SvaraRadera