tisdag 16 oktober 2012

overwhelmed. exited. tired.

Hi.

This blog is just barely living now... I am neglicting it severely. I think it is another sign of how I ruin things for myself. Let things I really care for just wither away. Not actively ditching it. Just "forgetting" until nothing remains.

My dream is not dead, however. It is slowly slowly manifesting.
I have an exhibition running in a café now, and have had at least some positive comments on what I have created :). I have also invited a friend and artist over for a workshop where we are going to create a lot, and plan for how our art can get out into the world. If she wants to come. Which of course she does.

I am working on a project for the blog too. I have seen a lot of other bloggers running 30 days - projects of different kinds on their blogs and am working on an artproject/glimpse into my everyday life that will run for 30 days. I think it will be fun.

I have started working now, maybe six weeks ago, after having been on maternal leave for over a year. And it is hard! I travel to another city three days a week and don't come home until late. My son calls me on the phone when I'm on my way home sometimes because he misses me so much he can't wait and it breaks my heart to here his voice, sometimes shattered from crying. I have to keep going for my dream. I don't want to be away from my children so much.

The job is challenging. I learn SO much, but at the same time I am totally depleted. Maybe when I get used to it it will be easier?


Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar