lördag 30 juni 2012

thinking about you.

This is something I have done a lot lately, actually.
Who are you?
What do you want?
What are your hopes and dreams?
Why do you visit my blog?
What do you like about it?
What don't you like about it?
What could I give you that would make your heart sing?



When I wrote the first post here, I did it for me. I had a vague idea that I would eventually like to take the blog a step further and adress others, and then hopefully many others. But when I started out I didn't know anything about blogging, or the blogospere at all. It was completely new territory for me. It still is new and a bit foreign, but I can feel that I am slowly slowly making this space mine.

And now that I feel that this space is becoming mine, I am able to start focusing more on you. I want to write, of course, for you. I would like for you to feel inspired, or happy, or think, or.... something.... when you come to this space.



I am not completely ready with that question, but I will get there. I have a few ideas :). I have been thinking about what I have that I can give, and there are a few things. I have also been thinking about what I want to do and what is my sweet spot in this world. I do want to create, and I hope that what I create can bring thoughts, feelings, joy and inspiration to others. I also want to help others get creative. As I stated when I started the blog. What's new is that the psychologist side of me also wants in. Going through with that education has given me knowledge that can be valuable to others, and I am hoping to find a way to share that with you that is also creative and explores the arts.



When I read about how other bloggers do, a lot of them has more specificity than I do.
I am all over the place.
I know that.
It is part of who I am, but maybe that is not what you are looking for? Maybe I need to challenge myself to be more focused. I don't know.



Whatever the answer to all these questions are, I am so much enjoying this adventure. I don't have as much time on my hands to really create the space the way I want it here. But that time will surely come further along, and in the meantime, I will just be an example of how you just do things anyway. Even if they turn out far from perfect. Even if you don't have time, or the energy, or the social network, or.... Just do it anyway.

All my love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar