torsdag 21 juni 2012

A realization.

I just realized something.

I know what it is that I want to do, right? In terms of actions. Easy. I want to draw, sing, act, make music, write, somehow work with interviewing people and analyzing interviews. Clear.

I know fairly well how. I have my own business, because I don't want to be part of a strict hierarchy, and I don't like when other people tell me what to do, how to do it and then stand behind my shoulder watching me do it (I have only once had this kind of boss, so it's a little unfair to bosses...). I also want to decide for myself when and for how long to work. I would like to have at least a part of my business online so I don't get stuck geographically.  But I don't want to work in solitude, I want to be part of a team of some sorts. Actually this may also have come true allready. I am now part of a network called Subtopia - it's for creative entrepreneurs of all kinds - lots of circus artists, writers, film makers, actors etcetera. I was just accepted into their hub, and will have free office space for a year, access to some coaching and workshops and of course I will be part of a (hopefully) fabulous network. Hooray!

And still I have this feeling that I am so unstable in all of this. I find it hard to focus. I don't finish things. I become easily distracted. But why? And it dawned on me that my goal is so unclear. I don't know where it is I want to get to. Me and P are discussing what we want to do with our life, where we want to live (have to move since I don't have an income), what we want to do for a living, what kind of everyday life we want for our children etcetera. And I am surprised at how difficult it is for me to answer those questions. It is like I have a number of ready answers, but when I look inside my heart, I am not sure I feel those answers anymore. You know? I don't feel the weight of their truth anchoring me inside.
I am not saying they are no longer my truths, I just don't feel it clearly.

And I don't know why I want to do all those things. Why do I want to act? Or sing? Or draw and write? What do I want to achieve? What place do I and my business have in the rest of the universe? What do I want with my business? I have fun and feel aligned with the universe when I do all those things, but is that the Reason for my business and me?

My vision is so much unclearer than I thought it was.

Partly because I am so tired of course. There may be a reason for not starting your business two weeks before having a baby.... At this point I just want to sleep. I just want to f*ing sleep for more than three hours in a row. The other day I almost fell of my own feet falling asleep standing up in the kitchen. And if this is the problem, then no worries. This phase of motherhood is soon over. Probably within six months. And that's not so long in the long run. Problem is I can't wait that long. I have to start make money now. Not at all stressful :). So, if you see links to Amazon for example - it is me deciding to pick up this thing with linking to products and getting a small financial thank you if there is a sale. I have been a bit reluctant about it, since I don't like ads and such. The Goddess Circle I have a link to here is of course an ad - and I put it there because it is something I love being part of, and would like to see more people join so I can connect to more wonderful beings there. But, I might still do it - become an affiliate to Amazone that is. We'll see.

For now: I must get back to tending my sick kids - one of whom is getting mighty unpatient with me...

Love!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar