torsdag 13 oktober 2011

Forest. Inspiration.



A working spot with a view I woldn't mind.
Lovely green grass and lovely water clad in falling autumn leaves.
My favorite working spot at the moment.
I spent a couple of days in the forest with the children and some of the grandparents. In a beautiful yellow house by a small watercourse, surrounded by the deep forests of Småland. It has been sheer joy to see my son running about between trees, picking and eating lingonberries, chatting with cows - cheeks glowing red with cold and excitement. The little one more content than ever - happy to lay kicking and flapping by the fireside - giggling even.
And there is something about that house. Instantly as you enter it you feel relaxed and inspiration starts to trickle in your veins. I saw its' effect on all three of us. I wish I could make my own home so full of calmness and inspiration. That is actually a really good challenge!
Do you have a special place that inspires you?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar