måndag 3 oktober 2011

autumn colours





Autumn strolls slowly into the big yard outside where we live. We have had some wonderful almost still summer days that made the beauty of autumn really burst into flames. I tried out the hipstamaticapp on my iphone and played around a little bit :). I so much love being outside and hope the winter chill and the grey stinging rains stay away a while longer. Today is a really grey day, so it doesn't look probable, but I wont lose hope just yet!
I'm so inspired trying to find scraps of time to be creative and explore how to get an everyday life filled with artistic expression, curiosity about basically everything (something I strive to encourage in my children) and wonder of the small things. Such as the flowers above. I planted the seeds with my son this spring, and we have watched them grow, blossom (for a really long time, hooray) and yesterday I gathered some of their seeds for us to plant next year. I've also set myself the challenge of trying to come up with ways to be creative and artistic with a two-year-old. Not always obvious, but often fun!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar