måndag 28 maj 2012

future.

So, as you know my situation is this:

I don't have a job.
No matter how much I choose to believe in myself, my business is most likely not going to be running smoothly tomorrow.
Come september, I must have an income.

I have been depressed about this. I have been stressed. I have been angry and suffered from anxiety.

Tonight while putting my son to bed (it took a while, so I had some time on my hands with nothing to do but cuddle and caress hair) I played a little game: If I got to make up own job what would it be:

A couple of examples of what I came up with:

Curious Explorer of Things Known and Unknown.
Traveler in and Expander of The World of Arts and Creativity.
Liberator of Women's Bodies.
Weaver of Stories that Set Hearts Free.
Creator of Magical Chambers of Vision and Sound.

Easy peasy japanese!

What would your job(s) be if you could make it up yourself?

Here I would like to have an image of myself as allready in one of these profession. I lacked prompts and disguise, unfortunately.

Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar