onsdag 8 februari 2012

e-book in the making.

Ok, so I figured this out:
Most people don't like really long blogposts. And mine have been getting longer and longer I feel. But hey, it's a learning process, isn't it? I love that. Learning I mean, I don't adore long blogposts either, unless they are extraordinarily good. And I won't kid myself ;).

So, I decided this:
Instead of writing ultralong blogposts about people's passions here, I am going to collect the interviews, create an e-book, and then hand it out here for free. Much better, don't you think?

It may take a little while, though not necessarily that long. I have started looking for participants allready. And of course, if you have a passion, something that really sets you on fire - by all means, let me know and I'll interveiw you about it (via mail).

Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar