måndag 7 november 2011

Woman in fish.


I'm so sorry my photos are so crappy... It obviously is not my primary medium. Anyway. I decided to finally make a "real" picture from one of my scetches - and here it is, a couple of days later. I had such a good moment today, when my son was at daycare and my daughter asleep. I lit a candle, poored some coffee and brought out the stuff - yipee!
And I feel ridicilously proud over the result. Or just the fact that there is a result. I took the time to do something that makes me happy and that ought to make one happy and proud, no?
I think I named the series of scetches Walking the Undergrounds, because they are from the period in my life when I studied psychology and went through the mandatory therapy. Like walking the undergrounds of your mind. And I like it. I feel inspired to do some more creative stuff. And it makes me curious about what other persons' images of there Undergrounds would look like!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar