tisdag 15 november 2011

A gorgeous day.




It's midnovember and the sun is shining! The Sun Is Shining. I cannot emphasize this enough, how beautiful it is that the trees still have leaves, that the leaves that have fallen are still yellow and spread out over green grass. In Sweden, midnovember. Ahhh...
Of course I took advantage of this marvellouseness and went outside in the morning with the little one. She had a gorgeous nap and I a gorgeous coffee, read and knit. And she then allowed me to yoga for a bit while watching happily. Gorgeous day indeed!
I am working on some longterm stuff - one of them being the shawl I've told you about earlier. The base for water/ocean, tree/forest and fire/sun are now completed. On to stone/mineral/mountain :)!
I wish you all plenty of gorgeous days!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar